Stephen Winig, Esq.
Founder & Principal Shareholder
My Practice Areas
With more than 30 years of experience, I have successfully represented clients from the Panhandle to Key West in the following areas:
- Family Law Matters
- Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce
- Child Support
- Alimony and Child Custody Enforcement and Modification
- Parental Relocation
- Family Court Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Business Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Enforcement of Non-Compete Agreements
- Corporate Misappropriation
- Business Dissolution
- Constructive and Resulting Trusts
- Fraudulent Conveyances
- Partition of Real Estate
- Specific Performance
- Landlord – Tenant Litigation
- Breach of Contract and Fraud
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosures
- Commercial Mortgage Foreclosures
- Real Estate – Member of Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC.
An advocate of alternative dispute resolution, I am certified as an arbitrator by the Florida Supreme Court and have presided over a number of arbitration proceedings in Palm Beach County. I have also been appointed by the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida, to serve as a special master in a variety of cases.
A member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, I am admitted to practice before all Florida State Courts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
I have appeared as “Counsel of Record” in several reported appellate decisions, including, but not limited to:
- Three Palms Associates v. U.S. # 1 Fitness Centers, Inc., 984 So.2d 540 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008);
- Karnbach v. Karnbach, 971 So.2d 1031 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008)
- Trontz v. Winig, 905 So.2d 1026 (Fla. 4th DCA 2005)
- Harbus v. Harbus, 874 So. 2d 1230 (Fla. 4th DCA 2004)
- Huitt v. Hsia, 859 So.2d 547 (Fla. 4th DCA 2003)
- Huitt v. Hsia, 848 So.2d 459 (Fla. 4th DCA 2003)
- Goodman v. Goodman, 797 So.2d 1282 (Fla. 4th DCA 2001)
- C & S Computers, Inc. v. Bodensiek, 662 So.2d 1383 (Fla. 4th DCA 1995)
- Bacon v. Bacon, 536 So.2d 1080 (Fla. 4th DCA1988)
Admitted to practice law in Florida in October 1983.
Franklin Pierce Law Center at the University of New Hampshire – Juris Doctorate in May 1983
The State University of New York at Albany – Undergraduate degree, cum laude May 1979
Union College and Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1975 – 1977